What Do We Mean by Proof of Fluency in English?

You should have an official English language certificate, preferably at level C1, but at least at level B2 (Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP, TOEIC, or similar). If English is your native language or if you went to a university where the language of instruction was English, you do not need to submit an English certificate.

We accept English certificates of the abovementioned levels also in case their official validity period has expired.